Employment Type Full Time
Why Work Here?
“MR.FIX-IT is an award-winning home improvement company that has been in business for over 52 years providing quality products and craftsmanship to homeowners and a positive work environment for employees to grow.”
MR.FIX-IT is looking for an organized, positive, and goal-oriented individual who has an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as we continue to grow additional advancement opportunities will become available. We provide competitive compensation, benefits, and advancement opportunities.
• Organize, handle, and verify all incoming material orders are received at the facility are properly checked in and stored.
• Report damaged material to supervisor immediately
• Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
• Properly stage materials for installers to pick up for installation
• Inventory control in a variety of ways through counting, organizing, moving materials, etc.
• Occasionally, deliver materials to job sites
• Maintain clean working environment
• Attention to detail to monitor quality of inventory
• Knowledge of inventory and warehouse practices
• Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
• Physically able to lift up to 75 pounds or more
• Able to work independently
• Familiarity with inventory software, and able to upload data into the company system
• Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
• Willing to do additional projects as needed to support other departments
• Health, Dental, Life Insurance, and 401k with company match
• Paid time off
• Paid Holidays
• Opportunity for advancement
Fill out this form below to get started!